Job Title: Business Analyst
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Interviews will be in-person only
- Work with a team of developers and business stakeholders to plan and execute ongoing application releases consisting of enhancements and defect repairs
- Oversee a group of applications and plan the releases
- Elicits and documents business requirements
- Utilizes tools, techniques and standards for our teams
- Reviews test cases and performs user testing
- Acts as a contact point for feedback
- Provide end-user application support via phone and email
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions
- Facilitate problem-solving between end user and the team
- 5+ years IT industry experience
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise applications
- Experience working with multiple clients and facilitating sessions
- Experience eliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience overseeing the successful delivery of multiple concurrent application releases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to write technical documentation in a clear and concise manner.
- Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies is preferred
- Experience using Version One / TFS (Source Code Repository) is preferred
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is preferred
Market salary, benefits - Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid vacation and Holidays.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages, and faster business-to-customer communications. Since it' s founding in 1996, 70 consultants of Domino Technologies have built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
Received Top 50 fastest growing company award from Central Penn Business Journal
Domino Technologies, Inc. is a tier-1 vendor for PA staff augmentation contract.
DTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Account Executive
Jason is a Senior member of our recruiting team and has a strong commitment and a proven record of both client and candidate satisfaction. He strives to build long-lasting relationships with both the candidates and clients by listening, understanding and addressing their needs.
Jason came to Domino Technologies in February of 2018 after retiring from the USAF where he spent the last eleven years of his military career in Recruiting and as a Recruiting and Retention Manager for the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends and being outdoors anywhere from the mountains to the beach.