Cloud Native Kubernates Architect
Position Title: Cloud Native Kubernates Architect
We are looking for a Cloud Native Kubernates Architect with 10-15 Years of experience with a strong focus on developing System architecture and design involving Java, Microservices, Framework Development for Docker, hands on Kubernetes Administration, Prometheus, Gravana, ELK
- Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise' s overall systems architecture.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Containers in production environments with many nodes & establish automated application deployments to various environments (Kubernetes, Helm).
- Build, create and maintain automated solutions with scripting, Jenkin, build systems, shared resources and other integrated systems
- Experience with implementing Microservices Architecture & building / deploying highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- Experience of using enterprise grade requirements management solutions such as Jira, Confluence amongst others.
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments for Containers.
- Advising on technology choices by analyzing risk and business cases, industry best practices and prior experience.
- Identify and create advanced application monitoring (Splunk, ELK) for improved reliability.
- Design, implement, manage and orchestrate Docker Container Clusters using Kubernetes.
- Design & build automated solutions including CI & CD pipelines, as well as build, release, and backup/recovery systems
- Design new strategies for optimizing all aspect of the certification, CI, release and deployment processes using latest container and virtualization techniques.
- Experience designing automating pipelines by using continuous delivery tools including Jenkins
- Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA and REST), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Experience implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Knowledge and practical experience with Docker is a must - including setting up and managing Docker registries as well as creating Docker files to create custom images
- Must have a hands-on experience on setting up Kubernetes platform, deploying microservices and other web applications, and managing secure secrets
- Should have working knowledge of container orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Should have knowledge of overlay networking needed for inter-container communications from different nodes
- Working experience with 12-factor apps methodology
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Experience with monitoring, logging and operations tools such as ELK, Spring Sleuth etc.
- Blueprinting of solutions on latest integration paradigms and API based interactions including Microservices in a heterogeneous technology and product landscape
- Experience in defining new Infrastructure architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
Senior Account Executive
Sudheer Vemula is an IT consulting specialist with over 20 yrs of industry experience, 14 yrs of experience as Resource Manager, Account Manager, developing strategies around the Public sector IT practice that have enabled their enterprises to grow and adapt to changing market conditions. In prior management roles, developed the work-flow process, streamlined the off-shore facilities, managed mid-size IT projects, strategic consulting and founder of VarenTax.com, a financial / accounting outsource firm.
He holds Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical) and BNCOE Alumni. Worked with MGL Americas (formerly known as Mason Global) from 1997 to 2012 at various levels until the company dissolved it’s operations and worked as independent consultant till joining the Domino Technologies in July 2018.