Data Entry Operator 2
Title: Data Entry
Location: Harrisburg, Pa
In-Person Interviews Required
The employee in this position will work with various data systems in support of the data management and compliance objectives in the environmental programs, especially in regard to the electronic system and other programs.
1. Prepares, or assists, in preparation of reports on monitoring, enforcement, and data management activities in support of the eDMR and annual fee programs
2. Reviews, interprets, codes, extracts, and enters information regarding permit limits and other requirements in wastewater permits, and translates this information to properly create and/or modify requirement data into state data systems to support DEP' s eDMR system.
3. Completes the registration of individuals in the regulated community for participation in the eDMR program and prepares reports on participation by the regulated community.
4. Assists with the development and maintenance of data reporting instruction manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and trainings for employees and the regulated community.
5. Use and apply various Microsoft Office tools for communications (e.g., mass mailings) and data management (e.g., Access, Excel, etc.) in support of the eDMR and annual fee programs.
Market salary, benefits - Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid vacation and Holidays.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior HR Manager
With over 21 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Desa oversees all aspects of our HR Department. She draws her expertise from years of HR Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Training & Development.