Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 US
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals making an impact and providing solutions for Government and Commercial clients since 1996 – Join the Domino Tech Team!
Position Title: Functional Tester
Location: Remote Off-Site with Client in Mechanicsburg, PA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Compensation: W2 (C2C Not Available)
Note: Position will be primarily remote off-site, however the client will only be considering candidates within the central Pennsylvania area.
We are seeking multiple Functional Testers with a strong focus on manual testing.
The Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years: Quality Assurance, Manual Testing experience
- Ability to create test scenarios and test cases using requirements and design specifications, coming up with test execution plan, executing test cases and analyzing/effectively articulating defects during review process
- Deep hands-on knowledge of at least 2 manual testing tools such as Jira, Jama, Zephyr, Microsoft Test Manager, Rational Quality Manager, HP ALM
- Strong experience with test planning, test design, test execution & test reporting as well as experience in coordinating testing and test artifacts across various phases of testing (e.g., System Integration Testing, UAT, Regression, etc.)
The mission of Domino Technologies, Inc. is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, the Domino Tech Team has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the Government and Commercial sectors.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg area – the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. Located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Contact Us Today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Executive
Sudheer Vemula is an IT consulting specialist with over 20 yrs of industry experience, 14 yrs of experience as Resource Manager, Account Manager, developing strategies around the Public sector IT practice that have enabled their enterprises to grow and adapt to changing market conditions. In prior management roles, developed the work-flow process, streamlined the off-shore facilities, managed mid-size IT projects, strategic consulting and founder of VarenTax.com, a financial / accounting outsource firm.
He holds Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical) and BNCOE Alumni. Worked with MGL Americas (formerly known as Mason Global) from 1997 to 2012 at various levels until the company dissolved it’s operations and worked as independent consultant till joining the Domino Technologies in July 2018.