IBM DataPower Administrator
Title: IBM DataPower Administrator
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Location: Harrisburg, Pa
Responsible for deployment, configuration, and application integration of XI52 DataPower appliances in Pre-production and Production environments. Support the application development teams to implement Service Oriented Architecture and integration of custom developed web services with DataPower features.
Support enterprise initiatives by implementing Enterprise architecture reference patterns. Configure DataPower to comply with Commonwealth and IT policies. Develop and document standard processes for using DataPower. Resource will be the primary subject matter expert for the DataPower appliance.
Work independently and with other team members during design and implementation. Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
1. Configure Web service proxy for SOAP & REST based web services using DataPower
2. Monitor, tuning and troubleshooting DataPower issues
3. Configuring and supporting dynamic routing
4. Configure AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Auditing) in DataPower
5. Configure load balancing in DataPower
6. Configure SSL/TLS connections
7. Managing the deployment of XSLT, XSD’ s and WSDL’ s
8. Install DataPower firmware updates as needed
9. Work with IBM support for problem resolution
Market salary, benefits - Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid vacation and Holidays.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*Received Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is a Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior HR Manager
With over 21 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Desa oversees all aspects of our HR Department. She draws her expertise from years of HR Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Training & Development.