Java Developer (Mid)
200 Sterling Pkwy Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Job Title: Java Developer (Senior)
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Ensure effective Design, Development and Validation with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Writing high quality code and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding.
- Design, development and delivery of Java based enterprise applications.
- Demonstrable experience in defining a RESTful service based architecture for new business capabilities or transformations around legacy implementation
- Working with Technical lead and Architect to set and review overall quality of deliverables
- Design and develop Microservices using RESTful APIs
4-7 Years of experience with a strong focus on developing System architecture and design involving Java, Microservices, Spring boot, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring integration, Spring Cloud, MAVEN, AngularJS, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience on Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Oracle PL/SQL, Microservices, Webservices
- Strong knowledge of UI screen development using AngularJS, HTML 5, JSON, Thymeleaf.
- Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Hands on exposer to all development tools, build tools like maven, Ci/CD configurations, optimization of source code experience, Bitbucket, Source Tree
- Spring - Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
- Experience in usage of Design Patterns and understanding of Software Development Constructs.
- Excellent Core Java Skills and Experience with frameworks such as Spring Boot, Java 1.8
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Micro services implementation experience with Hands-on coding
- Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST
- Other skills include SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XPATH
- Prior work experience with the following: REST, Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Jax RS
- Exposure to DevOps, Jenkins, Docker
- Exposure to develop highly distributed, scalable and performing systems is a strong plus
Nathan Balagopal is the president of Domino Technologies, Inc. His role is to set the strategic direction for the organization and to continuously look over the horizon for the new technology solutions that will meet ever-evolving customer needs. Building strong professional teams, creating strategic business partnerships with clients and candidates alike, he focuses on getting his team to create sustainable value for all stakeholders.
He has over 29 years of experience in designing and building Information Technology solutions for large commercial and government customers. As an IT consultant, Mr. Balagopal has played a primary role in architecture, designing, and developing web application solutions for several customers in Commercial and Public sector past 19 years. With an in-depth understanding of processes and expectations, Mr. Balagopal has worked closely with managers, staff, and subject matter experts at PennDOT.
Mr. Balagopal received his MS in Industrial Engineering from the University of Texas and is also a certified technology specialist on TOGAF, IBM and Oracle software. Mr. Balagopal actively volunteers in the local community and supports several non-profits including Cumberland County Library System Foundation.