Location: Harrisburg, PA
In-person interviews required
- Lead and assist development efforts on enterprise applications
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to application features
- Write high-quality code to program complete on schedule, JAVA, SQL
- Provide peer level guidance and support to other development team members
- Conduct code reviews and ensure any issues identified are resolved appropriately
- Perform Unit and Integration testing before implementation
- Assist with Functional and Non-Functional testing
- Assist with troubleshooting and debugging applications
Research and resolve production issues and end user support requests
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing and building applications
- 5+ years programming experience, JAVA,
- 4+ years relational database experience, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with open source frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, JSF, jQuery, Angular, etc …
- Experience with responsive UI Development preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Eclipse, Jenkins, SonarQube and WAS servers preferred but not required
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology
- A team player with good communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BS/BA in computer science or relevant field (not required, but a plus)
- Must be able to interview in person
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg PA area - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. It lies on the east bank of the Susquehanna River and is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Roy has over 30 years of experience in the Information Technology field. Roy joined Domino Technologies in 2007 and is responsible for account management and client/employee relations. Roy’s focus has been building a strong Company reputation and recruiting a team to service Domino’s growth. Roy’s vast experience within the IT industry includes expertise in recruiting, account management, mentoring, and business development.
Roy enjoys numerous outdoor activities, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.