Java Enterprise Technical Lead
Title: Java Enterprise Technical Lead
Location: Harrisburg, Pa
Requires In-Person Interviews
- Lead and assist development efforts on external facing enterprise applications and mobile backend applications using micro webservices.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to new application features
- Collaborate with development team and other IT peers to set specifications for new applications
- Writing high-quality code (Java, SQL) to produce complete applications on schedule.
- Work on multiple releases simultaneously
- Perform Unit and Integration testing before implementation
- Assist with Functional and Non-Functional testing
- Assist with troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Help to maintain and develop Technical Documents and guides to accurately represent application design and code
- Research and resolve production issues and end user support requests
In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology
- Experience designing and building applications
- 7+ years programming experience, JAVA,
- 5+ years relational database experience, DB2 preferred
- Experience with J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Webservices, Micro Webservices
- Ability to write high quality code (Java, SQL) to produce complete applications on schedule
- In Depth Knowledge of programing for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools (Knowledge of Eclipse, Jenkins, SonarQube and WAS servers preferred but not required)
- Jenkins, subversion/ClearCase/Jazz/Git, AngularJS, Reports(crystal/telerik) skills a plus
- A team player with good communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
BS/BA in computer science or relevant field (not required, but a plus)
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg PA area - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. It lies on the east bank of the Susquehanna River and is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Senior HR Manager
With over 21 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Desa oversees all aspects of our HR Department. She draws her expertise from years of HR Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Training & Development.