Lawson General Ledger Upgrade Specialist
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Objective: Upgrade Lawson General Ledger software from version 9 to version 10 by the end of 2019.
- Install Lawson v10 for 2 environments: Test and Production.
- Data transfer/conversion from v9 database to new v10 Database
- Automate posting 3rd party reports to client General Ledger
- On site or remote v10 User training
- Setup automated reports and automate the import of GL data into Lawson; all interface automations would be One-Way into Lawson/no export automation required.
- Implement Lawson Report Writer with the v10 upgrade
- Implement MS Add-ins to Lawson
- Currently Client only stores 1 fiscal year of data in Lawson – Change to two years.
- Document systems configurations (build guide/screen shots) and provide knowledge transfer to the Client Application Team. This knowledge transfer must be detailed enough to adequately provide the Client team guidance and know-how in order to support the application after the upgrade is complete.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg PA area - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government. Domino Technologies, Inc. is a Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.* *Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Roy has over 30 years of experience in the Information Technology field. Roy joined Domino Technologies in 2007 and is responsible for account management and client/employee relations. Roy’s focus has been building a strong Company reputation and recruiting a team to service Domino’s growth. Roy’s vast experience within the IT industry includes expertise in recruiting, account management, mentoring, and business development.
Roy enjoys numerous outdoor activities, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.