Position Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Effectively communicates and facilitates with business stakeholders to understand organization data needs and capture data requirements
- Analyzes and translates business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Acts as the subject matter expert for Oracle database systems, provides technical support for complex database issues
- Assists application developers in applying DBMS technology. Provides technical input to software developers and end users in the areas of database capabilities, performance and best practices.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience as an application DBA for Oracle databases in a large projects or complete life cycle projects.
- 8+ years of experience in applying data management principles and industry standards to design, build and maintain complex data model assets in Transactional/Operational data stores.
- Advanced Data Architect skills in ER design (hierarchical to relational data model transformation experience is highly preferred), metadata design, dimensional design, canonical design, object design, UML
- Certifications in Oracle database technologies preferred, Oracle DBA certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of and Data Warehouse design and concepts.
- Expert level experience with ERwin data modeling tool.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Experience working with Oracle advanced features such as RAC, Partitioning, Streams, OEM.
- Expert level programming experience in PL/SQL, Linux/Unix OS shell scripting.
- Expert level experience in database and query performance tuning, defines database indexing and performance tuning strategies.
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg PA area - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government. Domino Technologies, Inc. is a Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.*
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Account Executive
Sudheer Vemula is an IT consulting specialist with over 20 yrs of industry experience, 14 yrs of experience as Resource Manager, Account Manager, developing strategies around the Public sector IT practice that have enabled their enterprises to grow and adapt to changing market conditions. In prior management roles, developed the work-flow process, streamlined the off-shore facilities, managed mid-size IT projects, strategic consulting and founder of VarenTax.com, a financial / accounting outsource firm.
He holds Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical) and BNCOE Alumni. Worked with MGL Americas (formerly known as Mason Global) from 1997 to 2012 at various levels until the company dissolved it’s operations and worked as independent consultant till joining the Domino Technologies in July 2018.