Recruiting Coordinator – Entry Level
The Recruiting Coordinator will be an entry-level addition to, yet a key member of the Domino Tech Team and work closely with the Director, Account Executives and Human Resources to provide administrative support and coordination of recruiting related functions. This vital role will be involved in daily activities to ensure an efficient and effective recruitment process for the organization and candidates.
Expected responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator will include, but are not limited to;
- Create, maintain and update candidate and requisition database records in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Create, maintain and update position announcements and posting on websites, job boards and social media.
- Research, identify, attract and source candidates through available resources and networking.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with candidates.
- Perform initial calls to candidates to engage, screen and verify information.
- Provide information on company and job opportunities to candidates.
- Continue regular contact with qualified candidates in our talent pool.
- Reformat and edit resumes.
- Submit candidate profiles in online talent management systems.
- Coordinate candidate interviews.
- Obtain and provide follow-up and feedback for candidates.
- Administer offers of employment.
- Coordinate and assist in the on-boarding process for new employees.
- Assist in the administrative activities for employees.
- Assist in the coordination and administration of other activities as needed.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and effectiveness in company processes and functions.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Ability and commitment to learn all aspects of this entry-level role in a fast paced, growing IT solutions company.
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Self-motivated with effective time-management skills and critical attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to adapt to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send a current resume to Roy Myers at [email protected] referencing this position.
Nathan Balagopal is the president of Domino Technologies, Inc. His role is to set the strategic direction for the organization and to continuously look over the horizon for the new technology solutions that will meet ever-evolving customer needs. Building strong professional teams, creating strategic business partnerships with clients and candidates alike, he focuses on getting his team to create sustainable value for all stakeholders.
He has over 29 years of experience in designing and building Information Technology solutions for large commercial and government customers. As an IT consultant, Mr. Balagopal has played a primary role in architecture, designing, and developing web application solutions for several customers in Commercial and Public sector past 19 years. With an in-depth understanding of processes and expectations, Mr. Balagopal has worked closely with managers, staff, and subject matter experts at PennDOT.
Mr. Balagopal received his MS in Industrial Engineering from the University of Texas and is also a certified technology specialist on TOGAF, IBM and Oracle software. Mr. Balagopal actively volunteers in the local community and supports several non-profits including Cumberland County Library System Foundation.