Senior .NET Developer
Harrisburg, PA 17101 US
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals making an impact and providing solutions for Government and Commercial clients since 1996 – Join the Domino Tech Team!
Position Title: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Remote Off-Site with client in Harrisburg, PA
Duration: Long Term Project
We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer for a maintenance team on a long-term multi-year contract opportunity.
The Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 8+ Years: Experience developing web applications, preferably in enterprise environments.
- Experience with .NET (C#, VB.NET)
- Experience with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with any modern front-end web toolkits/frameworks, including React, Angular (or AngularJS), or Vue is a plus
- Experience designing modern, robust, and secure HTTP APIs is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps Pipelines is a plus
- Experience with MS Access is a plus
- Experience with Crystal Reports or SSRS is a plus
The mission of Domino Technologies, Inc. is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, the Domino Tech Team has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the Government and Commercial sectors.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg area – the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. Located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Contact Us Today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Executive
Sudheer Vemula is an IT consulting specialist with over 20 yrs of industry experience, 14 yrs of experience as Resource Manager, Account Manager, developing strategies around the Public sector IT practice that have enabled their enterprises to grow and adapt to changing market conditions. In prior management roles, developed the work-flow process, streamlined the off-shore facilities, managed mid-size IT projects, strategic consulting and founder of VarenTax.com, a financial / accounting outsource firm.
He holds Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical) and BNCOE Alumni. Worked with MGL Americas (formerly known as Mason Global) from 1997 to 2012 at various levels until the company dissolved it’s operations and worked as independent consultant till joining the Domino Technologies in July 2018.