System Administrators in Harrisburg, PA
Connect with Domino Technologies – Send your resume to [email protected] today!
Harrisburg area System Administrators – Let’ s discuss your Career Experience, Interests and Goals – and Future Opportunities with Domino Technologies that may be a great fit for you!
If you have experience as a System Administrator and are in the central Pennsylvania or surrounding local areas, we would welcome the opportunity to connect with you to discuss your career experience, interests and goals – and how Domino Technologies’ 20+ years of experience can be of service to you!
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
- ‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal – multiple times!
- Tier-1 resource for Pennsylvania government’ s Information Technology Staff Augmentation!
- Trusted partner for major corporate Information Technology leaders in the area!
- Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefits Incl. Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Flex Spend Accts, Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg area – the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. Located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Contact Us Today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Executive
Jason is a Senior member of our recruiting team and has a strong commitment and a proven record of both client and candidate satisfaction. He strives to build long-lasting relationships with both the candidates and clients by listening, understanding and addressing their needs.
Jason came to Domino Technologies in February of 2018 after retiring from the USAF where he spent the last eleven years of his military career in Recruiting and as a Recruiting and Retention Manager for the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends and being outdoors anywhere from the mountains to the beach.