System Quality Analyst, BA / QA
Title: System Quality Analyst, BA / QA
Start Date: 01/07/2018
Locations: Harrisburg, PA
Seeking an Application Systems Quality Analyst, QA / BA for a development team that is replacing a legacy system for our state client. This role long term position.
The Systems Analyst will support the project team throughout the SDLC with a variety of activities including requirements analysis and quality assurance. This position will be the primary point of contact for all testing activities related to the project. This includes: scheduling and managing all testing phases/activities, performing or overseeing system testing and integration testing and coordinating performance testing.
The Systems Analyst will:
- Develop functional specifications for the developers utilizing user requirements, wireframes and data models.
- Review use cases, functional specifications and wireframes and provide feedback to improve usability, consistency and maintainability.
- Work with the team leader to create and maintain project-specific QA processes to ensure control quality and provide consistency in the products that are created
- Schedule and coordinate all testing activities including system, user acceptance, performance, and production verification.
- Provide support to end users either during acceptance testing or after production go-live
- Create and execute manual test cases and scenarios
- Define strategy for automated testing including functional and performance testing. Support the creation and execution of automated test scripts.
- Track and report test results
- Track defects and defect remediation using VSTS
- Escalate issues when appropriate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar IT role(s)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working directly with end users.
- Comfortable leading/co-leading meetings
- Exposure to a variety of formats for capturing user requirements and processes (ex: use cases, user stories, functional specifications) is a plus
- Experience creating, reviewing, and executing testing plans and manual test scripts
- Experience tracking defects in team collaboration software like VSTS
- Exposure to automated testing tools (unit, regression, and/or stress/performance) is a plus
- Experience using cross-browser testing tools like BrowserStack is a plus
Market salary, benefits - Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid vacation and Holidays.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior HR Manager
With over 21 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Desa oversees all aspects of our HR Department. She draws her expertise from years of HR Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Training & Development.