Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Provide Application Support, Windows Server Administration, and support various other technologies.
- Responsible for evaluating, preparing and recommending technical solutions, as well as troubleshooting complex problems with a wide variety of applications.
- System management of enterprise servers.
- Deploy servers and applications to meet needs of project teams.
- Determines server sizing and configuration.
- Assists in the development of configuration standards.
- Monitors the availability of updates/upgrades, tests and installs updates/upgrades.
- Works directly with staff in coordination and deployment of projects.
- Work with partners and employees in deployment activities.
- Works closely with Application Teams to deploy code/applications through multiple environments.
- Work closely with teams to perform application stress testing.
- Attend meetings with developers, users, and partners.
- Perform proactive monitoring of enterprise systems.
- Monitors system performance and provides statistics to identify capacity or performance problems and makes technical recommendations for appropriate action.
- Respond to alerts and resolve issues identified through monitoring tools.
- Provides direct support for system issues.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Responds to system related trouble calls including hardware and software.
- Use software such as Remedy to report, track and resolve issues.
- Places service calls for servers and network equipment.
- Assists service providers in resolving service calls.
- Perform related duties as required.
- 6+ years: MS Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2016 Experience (environment of 30+ Servers)
- 4+ years: Microsoft IIS configuration and support
- 2+ years: IBM HTTP Server/Apache support
- 2+ years: Certificates Management SSL/PKI
- 3+ years: IBM WebSphere Support Experience
- 2+ years: IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 or newer
- 2+ years: Knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg PA area - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government. Domino Technologies, Inc. is a Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.*
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Roy has over 30 years of experience in the Information Technology field. Roy joined Domino Technologies in 2007 and is responsible for account management and client/employee relations. Roy’s focus has been building a strong Company reputation and recruiting a team to service Domino’s growth. Roy’s vast experience within the IT industry includes expertise in recruiting, account management, mentoring, and business development.
Roy enjoys numerous outdoor activities, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.