UI Developer – Excellent Opportunity to Support the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals making an impact and providing solutions throughout central Pennsylvania – Join the Domino Tech Team!
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
- Position Reference DTI-457
- Interviews will be online / video
- Salary or W-2 hourly compensation only
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for highly responsive application
- Java and object-oriented programming and RESTful API integration experience
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot to develop REST based web-services
- Testing using mocks, and stubs in unit testing and integration testing frameworks
- Write complex SQL queries and familiarity with Object Relational Mapping tools
The Skills Needed:
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with CSS
- Java Spring is a plus
- Bootstrap is a plus
- Build tools and source code repository tools such as: Git, GitHub, Maven/Gradle is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile scrum environment is a plus
- Containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Experience writing scalable, maintainable, and testable code that naturally minimizes errors is a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in Harrisburg, PA - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. It lies on the east bank of the Susquehanna River and is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Please send us a current resume in Word format to [email protected] (reference position DTI-457) and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your career goals and how we may be able to assist you in attaining them!
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior HR Manager
With over 21 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Desa oversees all aspects of our HR Department. She draws her expertise from years of HR Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Training & Development.