Web Application Systems Analyst
Location: Harrisburg, PA
In this role, you will work with Business Product Owners and the Development team to plan and execute application maintenance releases based on prioritized product backlogs. Core job responsibilities will include Release Planning, Requirements Management, Testing and Project coordination.
- Elicit and document software requirements.
- Write Release Plans, Test Cases, Requirement Documents, Change Orders, Implementation Plans, and Final Acceptance Document.
- Work as a liaison between the stakeholders, operational staff and technical staff through meeting facilitation, requirements gathering and documentation for enhancements and fixes to the interfaces/ applications.
- Create high-level technical design and document the solution.
- Assist with software testing including test case development, system testing and user acceptance testing support.
- Manage the requirements and the change control process from creation through implementation.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience in a large enterprise environment
- 5+ years of SDLC experience with enterprise level web applications and/or services
- 5+ years of experience in analyst capacity developing / maintaining web-based applications
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and balance efforts across multiple projects
- Ability to work with both the Development Team and Business Product Owners to develop achievable maintenance release plans
- Ability to work with a tech lead to do high-level technical design and be able to document the solution in a timely manner
- Ability to take basic business requirements and write detailed technical requirements for Java developers, i.e. detailed descriptions of UI changes, data structure requirements, service (SOAP or RESTful) interface descriptions, file layouts, etc.
- Experience with tracking tools such as IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) or MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg PA area - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government. Domino Technologies, Inc. is a Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal. *Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Account Executive
Jason is a Senior member of our recruiting team and has a strong commitment and a proven record of both client and candidate satisfaction. He strives to build long-lasting relationships with both the candidates and clients by listening, understanding and addressing their needs.
Jason came to Domino Technologies in February of 2018 after retiring from the USAF where he spent the last eleven years of his military career in Recruiting and as a Recruiting and Retention Manager for the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends and being outdoors anywhere from the mountains to the beach.