Windows Systems Administrator
Windows Systems Administrator – Excellent Opportunity to Support the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals making an impact and providing solutions throughout central Pennsylvania – Join the Domino Tech Team!
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal for the past 8 years.
*Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
- Position Reference DTI-496
- Interviews will be in-person only
- Supports the maintenance and enhancement of existing enterprise level Microsoft Servers
- Administers, manages, and monitors all servers in development, test, and production environments
- Manages many virtual machines across multiple physical servers
- Ensures reliability in our environments
The Skills Needed:
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (Server 2012 R2), VMware or Hyper-V, SQL Server, and Microsoft IIS
- 3+ years of experience in networking concepts and technologies, TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing
- 3+ years of experience in storage and backup technologies - SAN environment
- 3+ years of experience in Windows Authentication
- 3+ years of experience in VMware or Hyper-V
- 4-Year degree in Computer Science or related degree is a plus
- PowerShell experience is a plus
- Active Directory experience is a plus
- Performance Monitoring experience is a plus
- Microsoft IIS experience is a plus
- Apache HTTP Server experience is a plus
- IBM WebSphere experience is a plus
- Microsoft Failover Crossing experience is a plus
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in Harrisburg, PA - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. It lies on the east bank of the Susquehanna River and is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Please send us a current resume in Word format to [email protected] (reference position DTI-496) and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your career goals and how we may be able to assist you in attaining them!
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Account Executive
Jason is a Senior member of our recruiting team and has a strong commitment and a proven record of both client and candidate satisfaction. He strives to build long-lasting relationships with both the candidates and clients by listening, understanding and addressing their needs.
Jason came to Domino Technologies in February of 2018 after retiring from the USAF where he spent the last eleven years of his military career in Recruiting and as a Recruiting and Retention Manager for the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends and being outdoors anywhere from the mountains to the beach.