Commonwealth Keystone Building 400 North St, 4th Floor Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225
Position Title: .NET Developer
Duration: Long term
- Supports application development team in enhancements and changes to applications
- Make the best practice recommendations based on past work
- Collaborate with business users, project managers and technical architects.
- This is a professional level non-supervisory position
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Asp.net Web Forms (Sites)
- ASP.NET Applications
- ASP.Net (2.0- 4.5)
- Entity Framework
- C # (sharp) (preferred)
- SSRS Reports
- TFS (Visual Studio Online)
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefit Packages Incl. Medical Ins, Term Life Ins, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg PA area - the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County.
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government. Domino Technologies, Inc. is a Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff Augmentation contract and major IT vendors.
*‘ Top 50 Fastest Growing Company Award’ from Central Penn Business Journal.*
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Roy has over 30 years of experience in the Information Technology field. Roy joined Domino Technologies in 2007 and is responsible for account management and client/employee relations. Roy’s focus has been building a strong Company reputation and recruiting a team to service Domino’s growth. Roy’s vast experience within the IT industry includes expertise in recruiting, account management, mentoring, and business development.
Roy enjoys numerous outdoor activities, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.