iOS Mobile Tester
Harrisburg, PA 17101 US
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals making an impact and providing solutions for Government and Commercial clients since 1996 – Join the Domino Tech Team!
Accepting Candidates Until 06/02/2023 at 2:00 PM
Client: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
Position Title: PennDOT - iOS Mobile Tester Test2 (711625)
Location: Hybrid Remote Off-Site and On-Site (as required) in Harrisburg, PA
Duration: Initial term through 06/30/2024 (+ Annual Renewal in 1-Year Terms)
Note: The hiring manager would prefer candidates local to Harrisburg, PA. Candidate will have the opportunity to work from home (telework) full-time. In order to telework, they must have a securely configured high-speed internet connection.
The iOS Mobile Tester is a member of a team which plans, constructs, and executes product tests, system tests, unit tests, load tests, volume tests, network tests as well as works with others for release control processes.
- Reviews and understands the Test Team work plan.
- Assists in managing and directing Test Team processes.
- Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Test and/or Application Teams.
- Develops contingency plans as necessary.
- Researches problems before approaching the Team Lead or Test Team Lead for assistance.
- Assists or guides Testers as needed.
- Develops understanding of system business requirements supported by the Test team
- Assists Application Teams to plan and execute component and assembly tests.
- Participates in assembly or product test execution as required.
- Defines product test plans and criteria for acceptance.
- Develops, updates, and maintains testing standards and procedures.
- Resolves testing process questions / issues.
- Assists in the planning, creation, and control of the test environments.
- Conducts inspections; resolve issues.
- Coordinates and executes assembly or product tests with the Test Team, Application Team and the Program Manager.
- Assists Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete
- (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
- Works with Test Team members to enhance their testing skills and build technical and Updates and tests release installation procedures.
- Generally aware of new developments in industry and processes and ability to apply to work as appropriate.
- Determines time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
- Defines and utilizes entry / exit criteria for testing.
- Schedules the design of structured walk-throughs or inspections; resolve issues.
- Works with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Anticipates and resolves issues specific to the team.
- Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identifies and tracks issues, risks, and action items.
- Creates test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts).
- Conducts structured walk-throughs
- Executes assembly or product tests.
- Meets time estimates for assigned tasks.
- Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
- Follows quality standards.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Completes assigned tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and spoken.
The Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 4+ Years: Agile method software testing experience
- 4+ Years: Demonstrated exceptional testing skills
- 3+ Years: iOS Mobile experience
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 4-Year college degree or equivalent technical study is highly desired
The mission of Domino Technologies, Inc. is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, the Domino Tech Team has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the Government and Commercial sectors.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg area – the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. Located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Contact Us Today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Executive
Jason is a Senior member of our recruiting team and has a strong commitment and a proven record of both client and candidate satisfaction. He strives to build long-lasting relationships with both the candidates and clients by listening, understanding and addressing their needs.
Jason came to Domino Technologies in February of 2018 after retiring from the USAF where he spent the last eleven years of his military career in Recruiting and as a Recruiting and Retention Manager for the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends and being outdoors anywhere from the mountains to the beach.